Saturday, December 31, 2011

Insert cliche about the New Year

Yesterday I became a real woman in this society.

And no, I don't mean it in the gross sexual way. Get your minds out of the gutter.

Yesterday, for the first time, I did grown up things-- By myself! I got my hair cut and paid for it myself. I went alone and all! Then I drove straight to the dentist office alone! Without my parents and all. Aren't you so proud? I swear every bird and squirrel I saw was waving and congratulating me on my most recent accomplishment. It is always a great feeling when you know nature is appreciating and celebrating the little things in life with you when you know you're the only human who is.

Or maybe I'm a little out there but whatever.

So, I got my hair cut. And it is short. Like... above my chin. I think I look good. I mean damn, I am smokin' hott.

Yes, I am not only crazy, but cocky as well. I know I rock.

Anyway... I decided to get it all cut off so I could bring in the new year with a bang. A completely new year. Everything. Even down to my hair style. Because this year will be different. There will be a lack of:

-Stupid girl drama                      
-Psycho girl drama
-Slut drama
-Ex Boyfriend drama
- High school drama
-Crying

AS you can see, the majority of it is petty drama. And since I am better than all of the low live's that have caused all that drama for me ( and that is not just my cocky side talking, it is completely true. I am in college now , as well as all there others and they still want high school drama. Like... why?) I am going to be the bigger person and leave their sorry ass's behind.

Little did you guys know, this is actually an ad for new friends!

I'm like a penny clipper... but way cooler. Maybe not cheaper but definitely cooler.

Today I am going to Philly with my boyfriend and his family for the day then coming back to my house to spend New Years Eve with my family and friends.

Hopefully if not today, you'll get another post tomorrow on my new years

Until then...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wishing all my readers of all different personalities the best New Year's ever while making the change in mine last permanently: Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment