Thursday, December 22, 2011

Okay, Lets Recap.

Hello There Sunshines!

After being on my Penicillin for about 24 hours, I am feeling considerably better. Since I have missed a day or so due to the strep, there will most likely be another posting or two today. Lets see, where do I even start? Here we go!

Tuesday December 20, 2011

I told my sister I was going to go into work with her to make some extra cash-- lets face it, college is not cheap and will not be for a long time (Thanks Govenor!) . I woke up that morning, at 6 am on the dot and started to get ready when I realized that I was absolutely and sadly sick once more.

 I am the kind of person that when I am sick, I still do to class, I still go out, I still go to work and that is because I hate to miss anything. In high school my mom had to borderline beg me not to go to school because I was sick; I refused, I didn't want to miss any notes or whatever. You know how it is right? Hard life I have. (It is hard that I have abnormally large tonsils though. I have to get them out this summer)

 Anyway I woke up and knew that I was too sick to go in, called my sister, and "shit hit the fan". She wasn't having any of it because I would be missing my "first day" for a job I don't even actually work at, just under the table-- which is great don't get my wrong but it wasn't like I could be fired. She continued in saying that it would make her look bad... Don't worry, I don't see it either but whatever. So I went in to make her happy (bad choice) and prepared myself for what was sure to be the longest day ever. I went through the day, blah blah blah, did all of the "bitch work", blah blah blah, and became very close to passing out. Needless to say, I shouldn't have been there.

For all of you looking for a job, bitch work in a cubical is no where you want to be on any normal day but if you are sick, DO NOT GO IN.

 The day goes by, I had to leave early due to obvious sickness, and at the end of the night decided I didn't want to go back. Guess who wasn't having any of that? (pst.. it's my sister)

We got in a huge fight. My fever is peaked at 103.3 at this point, I sound like someone shoved a potato in my throat and now I'm bawling my eyes out.

(For the record though, when my emotions and tear ducts met each other sometime during my earlier years of development, they got a little too attached and have been best friends since.)

Anyway, I felt like it didn't matter how I felt or thought about anything. I went to work that day to apease her, I gave up sleeping in my first weekend home for break to make cookies with her because sleeping in past 8 am is a waste (Again, I don't see it either, just go with it), I gave up plans on a Friday to grocery shopping with her for the cookie supplies, when the drama in the wedding hit its boiling point-- I was there for her, when she was pregnant and on bed rest all summer I was there in the dark family room with her to keep her company. And it's all because I really love my sister. I would literally do anything she asked. This was just something I wanted to do for myself.

Even still now I don't want to go back to work with her but guess where I'll be for 2 days, 8 hours a day, Monday and Tuesday? DING DING DING-- at work with my sister.

Damn my inability to be a bitch and do things for myself. I swear it's a curse. If any of you are into voodoo and possibly have cure... it is greatly needed over here in PA.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never getting a break and fighting with one of your best friends 2 days away from Christmas all while not knowing you are about to be diagnosed with the worst strep throat you've ever had: Story of my life.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I said before, there will be another blog or two coming today for all that you kids have missed out on. Keep in touch and tell your friends 'cause this chick is officially international baby! Oh, and does anyone else see what a hott mess yesterdays apology letter was?

1 comment:

  1. hahaha aww kels!! I feel so bad for you, hopefully next time I am home we can get together! Or even better idea... You and Evan can come visit me in NC. Can you say BEACH TRIPPP!!!!
    love you ashhh <3

    ReplyDelete