Saturday, December 10, 2011

Coupon Anyone?

I designated today to studying for my Astronomy 005 final exam on Monday. The agenda of my day so far: bought breakfast at the dining hall, got sick, went to study at the common's area, still felt sick (I would not advise the french toast sticks, maple syrup, and tator tots), came back to my room, watched Man vs. Food Nation, ordered hot wings, ate lunch, felt even worse, and turned on the TV to keep me focused while I studied.

Wrong choice on my part.

I flipped on TLC to find the Extreme Couponing show. I have decided, I am going to pay my way through college with coupons. How hard could it be? These ladies spend 20 hours a week clipping coupons and pay $7.00 on a transaction that was $1,300!!

That is what I decided. I will coupon my way through college and STILL get on the Ellen show. (Which by the way, that's my goal: to get tons of viewers and become famous. Big dreams right? Tell your friends!)

Anyway, If people are practically stealing from grocery stores, and my sister being handed a FREE 60' flat screen TV... why can't I coupon my way through life?

Moral of the story: Don't turn on TLC when a marathon of Extreme Couponing is on.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contradicting yesterdays revelation as well as procrastinating on a studying day: Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment