Thursday, December 15, 2011

You Smell Like What?

Last night I got dinner at In A Pickle down in South dining hall. It's a hoagie shop where you can get wraps, hoagies, and panini's. So, I decided to get tuna.

Worst. Idea. Ever.

Every bite I took, my mouth was literally engulfed in onions. There were SO many onions in there, it burned as it travelled down my throat.

So, I came back to my dorm cursing onions under my breath and told Tracy and Kaitlin I was going to write my blog on how much I hate onions. Then... Tracy had a fantastic revelation.

Ex boyfriends are the equivalent to onions:  stinky, gross, smelly, and fat headed.

Shrek once said he was like an onion, with layers.  But we have decided that ex boyfriends are even more like onions because you are with them for so long, peeling back each layer, and they don't change or get any better.

They still smell, make you cry, and are slimy.

So our message to you is if you stay with the gross ex, you'll repulse people just as much as he does. Drop the onion and pick up the delicious fruit smoothie of your choice (The smoothie being the new boyfriend: sweet, soothes your crying, healthy for you and filled with euphoria)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always relating food to my personal relationship experiences: Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment