Thursday, December 29, 2011

Nutshell, meet my day.

My day had a little bit of everything today.
Let's begin shall we?

For starters, I went to the mall with my family. It was just your average everyday family trip to the tiny mall. Yes, the tiny one because my father doesn't like the chaos of the King Of Prussia mall.

Anyway, while we were there... there was this guy. He was a US marine, in uniform and we see him pass us. I turn to my mother and say, "Mom, I don't like marines" And for those of you who are about to attack me, it is solely because my sleazy ex boyfriend who cheated on me 3 times while I wait for him for a year while he was in training, was a marine. So... Hop. Off.

Anyway, we see him walk up to my brother and instantly they start talking! WTF!? SO... turns out this kid knows me! I mean he didn't know he was trying to recruit my brother but he knows me from my boyfriend prior to the dick-- the hippie. I was shocked completely. He told me he know who I was and I was like... Nah... you don't. But, he did. And not even from the marine. Go figure.

I felt like a jerk for not recognizing him. I mean jeez... he remembered my full name! Whatever.

So, my boyfriend came over and we decided to have a night filled with spontaneity.

Now stop right there. I know what you're thinking. "Wow, this chick has a lot of boyfriends." Take that back! I have only had 2 serious boyfriends before this current one. I dated the first one for 1 year and the second for 2.5 and now this one for almost a year and hopefully more! Stop insulting please. Lets continue.

We went to the movies and saw Young Adult. It was kind of funny but more awkward than anything. Like this chick was a psychotic alcoholic! We thought she was going to kill the baby! And she slept with ratatouille.  

After the movie we went to Target to buy a cutting board and knife.

BACK UP! Before the movie we went to a sweet ice cream place and got a delicious candied apple. Yay to fat America.

We then drove to the Wegman's parking lot and decided to break that bad boy open.
Amazing right!? We suggest you get anything that is classified as Strudel.

I'm really impressed with my picture...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Living my life with excitement with my boyfriend and would not change anything for the world even if it is make shift and thrifty: Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment