Thursday, December 8, 2011

Taking the First Risk.

Today's horoscope:

"Though you might believe you are as clear as a bell, you might not be. Stay Open. If you are immediately reacting to another person's suggestion, chill out and buy yourself time. You might want to work this idea into your life. Tonight: Letting off steam."

Ironically enough, as I read this horoscope, I walked out of my English 015 class.  During this class (which happened to be the last of the semester) my miraculous professor encouraged me to start up a blog of my own.

Anyone who knows me in any way, shape or form also knows that drama surrounds my life.  Starting today, venting to my blog will be my outlet for two reasons: I will no longer  take my stress out on my amazing boyfriend of almost a year who puts up with my crazy and it's a much better outlet than getting in trouble with the "illegals" (e.g. alcohol, drugs, and whatnot)

Little does the horoscope know, it sadly contradicted itself.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Living my life to make not only myself but others smile: Story of my life.

1 comment: