Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Scratch the Love From Yesterday

Today's Horoscope:

"Whoever wants to reach a distant goal must take small steps."

Sitting at dinner I read that to my boyfriend. He then said, "What's your distant goal?"
And I said, "Not to be fat" (referring to the past post about me gaining weight.)
He then said, "See! Taking small steps to lose weight!" ( I got a bruschetta pizza for dinner, it was healthier than the other pizza's)

I said," Are you calling me fat?"
He said," No, your fortune cookie called you fat."

Did you hear that guys?! Fortune cookies can insult you. Huh. Who would have known.

The previous post about me loving my boyfriend so much is now being taken back.

SO HA! Take that. So much for all that love.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Being able to kid around with the significant other in your life even when you want to punch them in the face hours later while he's being a jerk at the gym yet continuing to love unconditionally: Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment