Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 365: HECK YES!

Today-- January 16, 2012-- marks the one year that I have been with my fantastic boyfriend, Evan.

Here at State College, there isn't much to do if you don't have a car. You have already been there, done that, and eaten there about 100 times.

Evan on the otherhand managed to find something new for us do today. (Oh yes, this is only be beginning to how amazing he is)

First, we went to the State Theater. He took my to see My Week With Marilyn.

For those of you who don't know me I adore Marilyn Monroe. Now, I wouldn't say I'm obsessed but... yeah I'm borderline.

Anyway, That movie was fantastic! Like seriously, what a fantastic movie. I highly suggest you see it whether you are a fan or not. It was so great. And I left respecting her even more. Needless to say, RIP.

While we walked out of the theater, we noticed it was sleeting and freeze raining (yeah, thats a term... I think?) Good thing we didn't have to walk too fair before we hit the restaurant.

We went to Cafe 210 West. If you are ever in State College, do yourself -- and your taste buds hehe-- a favor and hit it up. I ordered the chicken parm sandwich and it was BANGIN'. Seriously. No lie. The bread was like ahhhhhhh, fantasmic. (Figure that word out yourself.)

We ate, flirted, kissed giggled, and came back to the dorm where he handed me the cutest present ever! A little pandora charm. guess what it was... A LITTLE FREAKING GIRAFFE! Again... for those of you who don't know me... I LOVE giraffes. A lot. Isn't he adorable?! I think so .

Aren't we the cutest? Duh.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being all cliche and living the dream with the friends, the family, the schooling, and THE BEST BOYFRIEND ever: Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment