Friday, January 6, 2012

FML Hard.

Have you ever felt like a idiot. Like when someone says something to you and it hits you that the entire time you were actually making an ass out of yourself? I have.

No, sadly I am not going to tell you what I am talking about this time, it's just not worth the time. Lo siento.

However, me being super emotional, I dwell on it for hours on end. Who does that?! Why can't I just be normal and get over it?


Don't you wish there was a switch in your brain that as soon as you hit it, everything that was bothering you went away?  I do. I've been stuck in this rut all day. This "Jesus Cristo Kelsey why are you such an idiot? What the hell could you have been thinking every time you talked about it? How old are you?" rut.

So what the hell do I do? Help would be greatly appreciated.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In a funk, can't get over and don't know how to go about anything including simply writing a blog: Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment