Sunday, January 29, 2012

On the Road Again

This weekend I went home since technically it was still my birthday weekend. this is how it played out.

Friday January 27

Evan and I waited for the bus at the Fullington Trails.  It didn't come until like ten minutes after we were supposed to leave, but we had our fun.


We got home at about 9:45 and that was that night in addition to a little argument about the beach house for my family. We won't get into that. I'm not allowed to talk about it until March when I have a "creative solution" anyway

Saturday January 28

My sister got a new apartment with her family and I pretty much spent the majority of my day there. It's really nice but next to a cemetery and I um... don't do the whole... cemetery thing. That's how like... The poltergeist shit happens. No thank you.

My nephew was really scared I was going to leave all day because when my dad and grandparents left and I was giving them all hugs.. he started crying, latched himself to my leg and walked with me (still attached to my leg) until he knew I was safely on he couch. Yes.. my 2 year old nephew did hold me hostage. Not a great sign. Later that night My family came over for dinner and cake. Which by the way.... I quite possibly overloaded on cake. I am officially borderline large.

He also loves Evan...

OH! and! I suggest you start watching the show Alcatraz. It's really good but super confusing so I'm a little unsure how I feel about it. But really, it's good.

Sunday January 28

By this morning, I was so ready to come back to school. I love my family and all but they drive me freaking crazy! and I'm really emotional so they make me cry a lot. So I guess it's partly my fault I cry so much. SO maybe... it's all my fault. Whatever.

Anyway, I woke up looking like I had pink eye. In turn my boyfriend asked me if someone farted in my face. The answer to that was No. No one farted in my face. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, since my suitcase was packed last night because I had a printer in there (that was my birthday present. I'm a nerd. I know) I used my mom straightener. It freaking beat me up!

See this!!

Lame. By about 5pm, I was ready to go. We took the bus, slipped on ice on the mountain, got home, slid all the way home on the sidewalks.  And now here I am..

I was informed that my blog is not funny anymore. It kind of broke my heart so just listen to this...

I AM TRYING SO HARD! Everyone has their bad days. So do I. Please just laugh a little. If you pretend you'll believe. Duh, Have you ever watched any Disney movie?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Glad to be back to school  after a long weekend with the family I love and trying so hard to make my audience proud: Story of my life.

Please, just laugh... I JUST WANT YOU TO LIKE ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment