Monday, January 23, 2012

Once Again About A Fortune Cookie

Okay, I know I talk about fortune cookies a lot of the time but this time is completely and utterly necessary.

Tonight while I was eating dinner, a heinous crime was committed. Just as any other fortune loving person would, I picked up a fortune cookie to make my day better. I opened my cookie and found this:

No Fortune!!!

I kid you not! I was jipped of my daily fortune! I really needed that fortune too! I was having such a shitty day! I didn't get any sleep last night, I forgot my umbrella and walked outside to the rain. My campus is somber and sad, and I've been stressed for some unknown reason.

What did I ever do to this fortune cookie man for him to not write me my personal fortune I get every day?

All I'm asking is for my fortune please... currently my future is unclear. That's just the worst.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Realizing that I can do great things with great people as long as I put all my passion into it, whether the fortune cookie gave me my future or not thanks you JoePa: Story of my life.

P.S. The Candlelight vigil in memory of Joe Paterno was last night here on campus in front of old main. It was very emotional and I'm still all caught up in it. That is where JoePa came in within this blog. Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment