Saturday, January 7, 2012

Oh hey Semester 2: Bring. It. On.

Spring semester is currently knocking at my door. I head back up to school tomorrow for another 4 months for fun, learning, laughs, inevitably some tears, and some feelings of homesickness.

I'm trying to be a lot healthier and better with my money this semester. For example: I will not go to the convenient store every night for a snack. Bad Idea. Practically all my meal points were gone by the end of the semester and I had to cut corners at the end. That sucked, let me tell you that.

Also, along with the healthy goal-- I went to Giant today to stock up on some new groceries for this upcoming semester. It went like this:

-Clementines
- String Cheese
-Herbal Tea
-Oatmeal and
-Miso Soup

According to my mom, who heard it from Dr. Oz (personally of course), Miso Soup is a belly fat burner. Supposedly it contained less triglycerides which contribute to the belly fat that sticks and it hard to get rid of.  As well as Sauerkraut.

So I'm hoping that with all these healthy treats and foods (that I am praying to be filling as well) will go hand in hand with the gym membership I bought for the year.

Here's a little fun fact: I gained the freshman 15 in ONE semester. What a fat ass am I? The answer is a huge one. Thank you for answering.

The only thing that puzzles me is that up until I came home, all my clothes still fit. Except, now all my shorts and one pair of jeans don't fit. Thank you maturing hips. I don't want a baby yet. What the bleep.

For all of your reading this and thinking, "Um, where did all this fat ass talk come from? I thought you oozed confidence."

Yes, yes I do. However, I go back to school and all that food there is everything BUT healthy. And, I am also going back to the Wii entry and how it  too thinks I'm fat.

Get ready for a new semester of stories guys; they are coming strong.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excited to go back to my life at school and ready to kill this semester: Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment