Monday, February 6, 2012

Hail to the Fruit Breezers


This morning I woke up and sounded like Marcel the Shell

Marcel the Shell

For those of you who don't know him, I will post his video at the end of this entry just because I think everyone needs to see it.

Anyway. This morning I woke up with his voice. It is because of my allergies. Some people would say I sound like a frog with no friends but I prefer to have people like me so I choose to be Marcel.

Thanks to my mother who is afraid I will never have enough cough drops-- I have a plethora of cough drops.

Today I have decided that Halls Fruit Breezers should never have been invented. Don't get me wrong, I think they are SO good. I eat them like candy (they're only 15 calories)

I'm sitting in my 11:15am class coughing up a storm and realized that I was out of them! oh God no please! I went back to my dorm and looked in my designated cough drop drawer and you know what I found? No more fruit breezers! Only lemon honey and menthol. (Who wants menthol?... ever)

Then it hit me. Fruit Breezers should never have been invented. They have spoiled me. They taste so delicious and make my throat feel glorious. Not to mention they now offer inspirational messages on the wrappers
  • The show must go on. Or work
  • Power Through!
  • Inspire Envy
  • Don't try harder. Do harder!
  • Keep your chin up!

Right? These damn cough drops have been sweet talking me and now they are just gone!

I've been spoiled for too long.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heading to the convenience store to pick up some more fruit breezers because I was told never to settle when it comes to love: Story of my life.

Here's Marcel the Shell like a promised:







No comments:

Post a Comment